Monday 29 September 2014

Gratitude note to "Sell"

Sell,

It's been awhile since I've seen ya. It's been about a year and a half since you've gone overseas, feels like it's been longer though. Even though we've only known each other for about two years, the time that was spent was pretty meaningful to me. You've helped me with a lot of things, and I've helped you with other things as well, Homework, random homework, game economics, it was always something that one of us didn't know and the other did. I still miss the fun times how we got into each other's head, figuring out what would the other would say in a situation and playing games with some of the people from the guild. Still can "hear" your voice to some extent, even though it's been forever. Well, even though the time we had was kind of shorter then I'd like, it's still better then none at all. So, thanks for being there.

"Stay strong out there."

-Tama

1 comment:

  1. Anh, this is a nice posting. Short but sincere. Did you send it to Sell? Here are a couple items to tweak.
    - it's - contraction
    - since you have gone, not went

    ReplyDelete